Rememberable Day…..

May 20, 2008 at 11:39 am | Posted in Friends, General, Grievances, Interest | Leave a comment

It was my First B’Day outside my Mother Nation.

Hope that is the reason why I was not able to enjoy the day…

I had loads of work on that day, which was too tiring and tougher time in managing @ that time.

I was not able to talk freely to my Beloved ones on this days, I just attended the calls and informed them that I am busy and I was not able to find time for them…..

Work, Work, Work…. is the cause…. I just wanna forget that day… :(.

I would like to take this opportunity to say sorry to the beloved ones, who called me for wishing. Forgive me, let me make sure that this doesnt happen again.


Safer India

January 10, 2008 at 11:24 am | Posted in Friends, General, Grievances, Interest, Statements | Leave a comment

Dear Friends,

This is very important information about a web site called as
This is a site of an NGO started by Ms Kiran Bedi you can go to this site an log your complaint regarding any crime if the police at your place is not accepting your complaint. Then this NGO will mail your complaint to the DGP of your area. You can also use this mail as the legal document in case of filing a case in the court of judgment.

Please note that this site is directly administered by Ms Kiran Bedi, so all your mails directly goes to her.
Please spread this information in your network so that any one in such need can go to this site and launch his/her complaint.

Cup Noodles… Danger….

October 16, 2007 at 12:25 pm | Posted in Friends, General, Grievances, Interest, Medical, Public | 3 Comments

Instant Noodles Lovers…. For our Health concern, pls.. pass on the msg to those who love instant noodles..This information what I heard from a fellow colleague… A person who was studying in UK for about One & Half years, likes to eat cup noodles. Suddenly fell sick with some intestine & liver problem.Guess what happened !!!.

 Doctor found that there is a layer of wax lining the walls of his stomach. Seems that instant noodles that comes with foam containers contain an edible layer of wax. However, regular consumptions make it hard for our livers to clear the toxic.

This person died when went for an Operation to try to remove the layer. Pls.. do not boil the noodles in the container. Transfer to a glass bowl before you put the hot water.

Real Love…. Really not a Human….

October 12, 2007 at 12:32 pm | Posted in Friends, General, Grievances, Interest, Nature, Public | 1 Comment

Who said only humans know what love is? Yes, animals are more deluded because of their capacity of their physical body, but
occasionally some of them might be able show us the love that we have forgotten on
our ‘busy road’. Just like this story.
this is real touching…

Hey, wake up! wake up!
A dog was knocked down by a car and died on the middle of the road. Later, another dog is
seen beside the corpse of the dog, he tried to wake his friend up using his leg.

Let’s move to the safer side of the road…i will move you to the safer side!
When his attempts to wake his friend failed, he tried to push his friend to the side of the
road. But the weight of his friend was proven too heavy for him.

Anyone help, tell me what to do.
Though the traffic is busy and dangerous, he just will not go away from his friend. Just
stand beside his friend howling and crying.


A lot of people saw this incident and feel very touched. How even a dog can show his loyalty and love to his friend.

I’m really sorry… for not adding the Photo.. I was not able to add the Photos of the same into this Blog.. 

Also the Photo is so touching ….   

Dog Bites !… Rabies…. Be Carefull …..

April 13, 2007 at 4:32 am | Posted in Friends, General, Grievances, Interest, Medical | 1 Comment

Pushpa Narayan & Prathima Nandakumar | TNN

Bangalore: When Varadaraju, 23, reacted violently when he was offered a drink of water at his Maruthinagar, his family did not realise that he was infected with the rabies virus. Today, lodged in the isolation ward at the Epidemics Diseases Hospital (Isolation Hospital) on Old Madras Road, he has been put on sedatives and is counting his days.
Nearly 20 days ago, Varadaraju was bitten by a stray dog near his house. He didn’t know that the small cut on his lower lip could prove fatal. The virus silently spread and affected his central nervous system (CNS).
He showed symptoms such as a sore throat, fever, headache, loss of appetite in the early stages. On Tuesday, his family members discovered that he was excited, and sensitive to bright light and touch. He complained of thirst, but turned aggressive when offered with water.
Anxious relatives rushed him to the hospital at 11 am on Wednesday. When doctors learnt that the very sight of water caused painful spasms, they knew this was a classical sign of rabies — hydrophobia.
His brother told The Times of India, “I read about the death of a six-year-old boy in this hospital in the papers this morning. But I never thought my brother will have to meet the same fate.’’
Varadaraju is not aware of his condition yet. In his dimly lit room, he said: “I have difficulty in breathing and swallowing. I don’t want water. I don’t know what happened. Maybe this is because of the dog bite. They give me medicines that make me sleep.’’
Health director Dr M B Rudrappa says the number of dog bite deaths have increased. “The problem is that many are either not aware that rabies is fatal. They ignore it either because they think vaccination against rabies can be painful or it’s expensive.’’
Hospital medical records show that at least six people have succumbed to the virus in the past four months. In 2006, there were 39 deaths; in 2005, there were 27 deaths; and, in 2004, there were 21 deaths.
“We have people walking in with dog bites almost every day. We counsel them and even force them to take the vaccine. It is available free of cost for those living below the poverty line,’’ says a duty doctor. Unlike the earlier vaccine — Nerve Tissue Vaccine — the recent vaccines are more patient-friendly.
It can be taken in five doses (first, third, seventh, fourteenth and twenty-eighth day) and even intra-dermally, says Dr B J Mahendra, professor and head of community medicine at Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences. “Sadly, both children and adults skip vaccination. There were several child rabies deaths as well. Some were even pregnant women’’ he said.

Next Page »

Blog at
Entries and comments feeds.